Important and Urgent Announcement for AOs and Facilitators about OnCeT
Additional Learning Facilitator (LF) Registration:
This is to inform all approved centers, if they wish to nominate additional LFs for the OnCeT Exam; such centers should follow below steps and registered the LF details on or before 4th Nov 2016, 5 PM. Maximum 5 LF’s are allowed per center.
Note: LF’s registered on or before 4th Nov 2016 shall be considered for OnCeT Examination starting from 5th Nov 2016.
Steps for LF Registration:
In your AO Login > Click on Applicant Organization Link > under "Other" Sub-Menu > Click on "Human Resource Details link"
OnCeT Exam Details and Passing Criteria:
- All the Learning Facilitators from the AO’s approved by BSDM as per the list on following link (http://skillmissionbihar.org/images/docs/District-wise-Approved-AO-list_24-9-16.pdf) are eligible for appearing for the OnCeT.
- Learning Facilitators from the allotted Block Level Skill Development Centers (BSDC) are eligible for OnCeT as per the following schedule.
- Total Questions:
- Maximum Marks:
- Passing Marks:
- Total Time:
- 60 Mins
- Mode of Exam:
Re-exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Learning Facilitator - absent for the Phase - I
- Learning Facilitator - Failed in Phase - I
Please refer the document here for Mock and Final Exam:
- Same setup needs to be used for Mock and Final Examination
- Mock Examination shall not made available after 4th Nov 2016
- Login Details for OnCeT Exam shall be sent through SMS on the registered mobile number of respective LF, as declared in the AO Login under HR Details.
OnCeT Schedule and LF Induction Programme:
Learning Facilitators successfully Passed in the OnCeT Exam shall be eligible and are required to attend the Induction Programme.
Detail schedule of OnCeT Exam and Induction Programme is mentioned below:
|Phase||Exam Schedule||LF - Induction Programme: Schedule and Venue||Remarks|
|Phase - I||From: 09:00 AM, 5th Nov 2016
To: 05:00 PM, 8th Nov 2016
|9th Nov 2016, 9:00 AM, at Hotel Maurya, Near South Gandhi Maidan, Fraser Road, Patna, Bihar - 800001||All the passed LF’s in this phase should mandatorily attend the Induction Programme, by reporting at the said venue at 9:00 AM|
|Phase - I (Re-exam)||From: 09:00 AM, 9th Nov 2016
To: 05:00 PM, 12th Nov 2016
|13th Nov 2016,
Venue shall be communicated later
|LF’s absent/failed in the Phase-I examination, shall be allowed to appear for the Phase-I(Re-exam) and LF’s Passed in Re-exam should mandatorily attend the Induction Programme.|
Kindly note that in case of any issue in the examination, Centers are requested to contact call center or contact respective Regional Manager.