- The course curriculum for Kushal Yuva Program would include three components: Life skills, Communications Skills (English & Hindi) and Basic computer literacy. The course duration covering all the three components would be 240 hours (Life Skills for 40 hours, Communication Skills for 80 hours and Basic computer literacy component would be covered in approx. 120 hours).
- E-Learning mode shall be used for training delivery.
- Assessment (post self-learning and mock tests) of Trainers (Oncet) followed by certification will be carried out to get quality trainers and maintain uniformity across centres. It would be prime responsibility of the Skill Development Centre (SDC) to ensure that each trainer deployed by it undergoes the OnCET test. Only the certified trainers passing the assessment will be eligible for imparting training.
- It is preferable to have a trainer who has himself passed the KYP Course and is having educational qualification of minimum 12th pass, unless he has a higher Degree / Diploma in Computer Science.
- Sequential mode of learning is provided for prohibiting any skipping of sessions.
- Central monitoring of step by step progress of each candidate through the web portal.
- Inbuilt / Integrated online Assessment & Certification process.
1800 123 6525 [10 AM to 6 PM, Mon - Sat]